Welcome to Charing Cross Medical™!
We strive to provide comprehensive, patient-centred and personalized care for you & your family with ultimate goal of improving your health and well-being.
Our mission is to “…prevent, educate, treat and inspire…” our patients and help them to adopt proactive approaches to their health.
At Charing Cross Medical™ we provide full spectrum of family medicine, including prenatal care, pediatrics, care of elderly, diabetes and chronic disease management, mental health care, immunizations, joint injections, cosmetic injections and minor procedures. We also accept referrals from other physicians to our mini-clinics for women’s health and IUD insertions, joint injections, minor skin procedures and Botox treatment of migraines and excessive sweating.
Please let us know how can we do a better job in helping YOU to achieve a state of optimal health and well-being!
Thank you Brantford for your votes in 2017 Brant News Readers’ Choice award!
Dr. Julia Shcherbatykh received “Diamond” award and Dr. Ivan Shcherbatykh received “Platinum” award in “Best Doctor” category
We thank all our patients for their trust and confidence in our clinic and medical staff. We will continue to serve you to the best of our abilities!
Additional patient services at Charing Cross Medical
Psychotherapy and counselling
– with registered psychotherapist Vanina Noejovich – counselling sessions open to any patients (even patients belonging to other doctors) and can be booked at the reception, by calling our phone 519-304-8550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– treatment of painful joints due to arthritis, tendonitis and bursitis with cortisone, viscosupplementation injections and platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) therapy. These are quick and safe procedures that help manage joint pain and stiffness, especially knee, shoulder or hip pain due to arthritis. Email email@example.com for more details. Patients can be referred by their family doctor (see below referral page) or book initial assessment themselves.
– screening for skin cancer; moles, benign lesions and skin tags removal; biopsy of changing or suspicious for cancer moles
– this clinic includes comprehensive review of diabetes and healthy lifestyle with diabetic nurse and dietitian
Women’s Health Clinic
– PAP smears for patients with no family doctor; insertion of IUD devices for contraception or control of painful & heavy periods
Blood pressure and blood sugar checks
– our pharmacy now offers free BP and blood sugars checks.
~ Please ask for further details at the reception or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals from family doctors to Women’s Health and Joint Injection clinics
We now accept referrals from physicians to our clinics, without penalty for family doctor’s billing. All visits by appointments. Please fax referrals with patient’s information, MD billing number and reason for referral to (519) 304-8554 or email: email@example.com
- Women’s Health Clinic (IUD insertions, PAP/well-woman exams, birth control counseling, STI treatment and immunizations). Patients without a family doctor can be self-referred. Referral form is here Referral form
- Joint Injection Clinic (consult, exam and major joints and bursas cortisone injections; viscosupplements injections to shoulder, knee and hip joints; platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) therapy)
Please use Referral form when faxing any referrals and always provide referring MD information & billing number
- Skin Clinic (acne, rosacea and vein laser treatment; moles, benign lesions and skin tags removal; biopsy of dysplastic moles or changing skin lesions)
- Botox Clinic (Migraines, hyperhidrosis treatment with Botox injections; Botox is covered by most of private insurance)
Ways to get medical care after hours:
After hours clinic is available daily for rostered patients at D-wing of Brantford General Hospital.
• Monday – Friday 5pm – 8pm,
• Saturday and Sunday 10am – 1pm.
For minor health concerns after hours please call Telehealth Ontario to speak with a Registered Nurse – 24 Hours a day, 7 days a Week.
For minor emergencies please go to Willett Urgent care in Paris
238 Grand River St. North, Paris, ON N3L 2N7
For mental health concerns or crisis, please call St. Leonard’s 24 Hour Crisis Line:
519-759-7188 or 1-866-811-7188
*NOTE TO ROSTERED PATIENTS:
Please AVOID using other walk-in clinics, including college or university affiliated health clinics. Your physician will be penalized by the Ministry of Health. In addition we don’t receive any information or records on the care provided in walk-in clinics. Keeping all your medical information in one location will enable us to provide better health care for you and your family.