– We are offering Free Walk-in Counselling for children, youth 12-18 and their families every Tuesday from 10 am to 6 pm. This is offered through collaboration with Woodview Counselling services (www.woodview.ca). This is a free and confidential service provided by trained male and female counselors at our office. For more information or to book an appointment please contact our office by phone or email.
– Treatment of painful joints due to arthritis, tendonitis and bursitis with cortisone, viscosupplementation injections and platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) therapy. These are quick and safe procedures that help manage joint pain and stiffness, especially knee, shoulder or hip pain due to arthritis. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. New patients need to be referred by their family doctor (see below referral page) to be seen for a consult and/or injection.
– screening for skin cancer; moles, benign lesions and skin tags removal; biopsy of changing or suspicious for cancer moles. New patients need to be referred by their family doctor. Referral form here
– this clinic includes a comprehensive review of diabetes and a healthy lifestyle with diabetic nurses and dietitians for patients in our practice.
Best Care COPD Program
– the program provides appointments with a Registered Respiratory Therapist for COPD and emphysema patients, aiming to improve patient quality of life, decrease hospitalization and emergency room use, provide medication review and training on proper use as well as coordination of services for patients.
Women’s Health Clinic
– PAP smears for patients with no family doctor; insertion of IUD devices for contraception or control of painful & heavy periods
Blood pressure and blood sugar checks
– our pharmacy now offers free BP and blood sugar checks.
~ Please ask for further details at the reception or via email: email@example.com
Referrals from family doctors to Women’s Health, Skin, and Joint Injection clinics
We now accept referrals from physicians to our clinics, without penalty for family doctor’s billing. All visits by appointment. Please fax referrals with patient’s information, MD billing number and reason for referral to (519) 304-8554 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Health Clinic (IUD insertions, PAP/well-woman exams, birth control counseling, STI treatment, and immunizations). Patients without a family doctor can be self-referred. A referral form is here Referral form
- Joint Injection Clinic (consult, exam and major joints and bursas cortisone injections; viscosupplements injections to shoulder, knee and hip joints; platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) therapy)
Please use Referral form when faxing any referrals and always provide referring MD information & billing number
- Skin Clinic (acne, rosacea and vein laser treatment; moles, benign lesions and skin tags removal; biopsy of dysplastic moles or changing skin lesions)
- Botox Clinic (Migraines, hyperhidrosis treatment with Botox injections; Botox is covered by most of private insurance)